Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goodbye Black July

OK, so you know how I'm in a band, YOU DON'T, oh well today we had practice and it was pretty cool. We played a song we wrote, some Phish, and Underoath. So we met over at my friend Syd's house, and I finally saw his dad, he is pretty amazing on the guitar. So in Syd's basement there is pretty much a recording studio, and whenever we finish a song we record it. Pretty awesome stuff. So we are giong to learn snow ((Hey Oh)) By The Red Hot Chili Peppers and I have to solo like the whole song, well kinda im just going to loop it once and sing, but whatever. Ya life is good right now. The band consists of Me-lead guitar, Jordan McNaire-Drums, Syd Vaughn-Bass, Parker Curtis-Vocals, and Alex Monson-Rythem Guitar. Ya we are getting better, but still have some work to do.

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy life is good for right now, we sure enjoy having you in our life.
    I think "teenagers" get a bad rap sometimes cause I truley love this age, maybe we just got lucky having such a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah i forgot, You know where to go if you need a backup singer! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just dont let that girl you live with try to sneak into your band......shhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete